Forum Discussions (5,968)

Featured Discussions

Forget the "Drones" Save the ones you can

Okay people the time is upon us. In just a few months we will see an all out battle for the White House. Obama will have money, media and j…

Started by Earl B in The TownhallLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do I get a blog out of achieve? I meant for all to see it and it may have gone only to Jim Robinson

Someone please help me find that blog. Thanks Adelle

Started by Adelle Marshall Blackman in The Townhall

0 Jan 24, 2015

The Bundy Affair - Vetting the Millers (updated June 10, 2014)

The Bundy Affair - Vetting the Millers   Gary Hunt Outpost of Freedom June 9, 2014 (updated June 10, 2014) Note: In the first article, I ex…

Started by Gary Hunt in The Townhall

0 Jun 9, 2014

Stealing Valor

Stealing Valor   Gary Hunt Outpost of Freedom May 9, 2014   There have been efforts to discredit a man who has served, honorably, in the Un…

0 May 9, 2014

The Three Constitutions - Which One do You Defend

The Three Constitutions - Which One do You Defend   Gary Hunt Outpost of Freedom May 3, 2014   What?  Three Constitutions?  What must he be…

0 May 4, 2014

Organizational Plan for Militia Response

Organizational Plan for Militia Response [Note: Some of these aspects of this Organizational Plan have been incorporated within the militia…

0 May 1, 2014

The Bundy Affair - Oath Keepers vs. Militia - Part II

The Bundy Affair - Oath Keepers vs. Militia - Part II Gary Hunt Outpost of Freedom April 29, 2014 In these past few weeks, we have seen his…

5 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Lillian T Snavely

Bundy Affair Press Release - April 28, 2014

Date: Monday 28 APR 2014 ATTN: All Media Outlets Subject: The Bundy Affair-Press For Immediate Release POC: Ryan Payne-Militia Liaison &…

0 Apr 29, 2014

The Bundy Affair - Who Was Not in the Front?

The Bundy Affair - Who Was Not in the Front?   Gary Hunt Outpost of Freedom April 19, 2014   Before I get to the meat of this article, I am…

1 Apr 27, 2014
Reply by Gary Hunt

The Bundy Affair - The Battle Continues

The Bundy Affair The Battle Continues   Gary Hunt Outpost of Freedom April 16, 2014   Late yesterday early evening, I received a message an…

0 Apr 16, 2014

The End of the Bundy Affair (maybe)

The End of the Bundy Affair (maybe) Gary Hunt Outpost of Freedom April 12, 2014 Though I have been in touch with one of the Bundys, I haven…

0 Apr 12, 2014

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Earl B.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service