Gary Hunt's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you, Lillian"

Gary Hunt replied Apr 29, 2014 to The Bundy Affair - Oath Keepers vs. Militia - Part II

5 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Lillian T Snavely

"Apparent, you didn't read the last few paragraphs of the article, simply jumped to a…"

Gary Hunt replied Apr 29, 2014 to The Bundy Affair - Oath Keepers vs. Militia - Part II

5 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Lillian T Snavely

"I understand, from the militia liaison, that the problem has been resolved, and the…"

Gary Hunt replied Apr 27, 2014 to The Bundy Affair - Who Was Not in the Front?

1 Apr 27, 2014
Reply by Gary Hunt

"Bob, Thank you for posting the lyrics. Many years ago, that song was heard all over…"

Gary Hunt replied Dec 23, 2011 to When Johnny Comes Marching Home...

3 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by DJGauvreau

"Tony, More reading for you: Introduction to Committees of Safety"

Gary Hunt replied Jun 1, 2011 to The Fourteenth Article in Amendment to the Constitution

14 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by tony newbill

"Tony, You might want to read Divide and Conquer"

Gary Hunt replied Jun 1, 2011 to The Fourteenth Article in Amendment to the Constitution

14 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by tony newbill

"If we returned to "We the People", as Justice Taney described them, we would have no…"

14 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by tony newbill

"Tony, I would love to have you read the Essay and comment in it. It is fundemental t…"

14 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by tony newbill

"I "deal with" that just as you do, Until we really will do what is necessary for the…"

Gary Hunt replied May 31, 2011 to The Fourteenth Article in Amendment to the Constitution

14 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by tony newbill

"John, You are fooling yourself if you think that the Republicans will make a differe…"

Gary Hunt replied Nov 20, 2010 to Do you think that the elections this month will change the direction our country has been heading?

49 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Sharona

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Earl B.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service