doctorhugo's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Gee! Why do I get the feeling that I'm talking to myself on this topic thread?"

doctorhugo replied Jan 3, 2010 to Let me see if I have this right...

6 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Roger R.

"I have just gone here: http://www.house.gov/paul/contact.shtml and sent Mr. Paul thi…"

doctorhugo replied Jan 3, 2010 to Let me see if I have this right...

6 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Roger R.

"Thanks Dave. I was lookin to make the linkage back for some of the younger folks who…"

doctorhugo replied Jan 2, 2010 to The Tree of LIberty

3 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by DaveG

"For starters and in the name of sanity I offer this: This is my response to a shipm…"

doctorhugo replied Jan 2, 2010 to

just now

"You fellas have been going at it and seem to be skirting around a sorry reality and…"

doctorhugo replied Jan 1, 2010 to Iraqi support for the World Wide Caliphate and anti US Position.

7 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Uvin A. Clough JR., TSGT, USAF, RET.

"Would you like to embellish upon that contention. Can't blame the Marxists for every…"

doctorhugo replied Jan 1, 2010 to Iraqi support for the World Wide Caliphate and anti US Position.

7 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Uvin A. Clough JR., TSGT, USAF, RET.

"Tell ya what Brawler. Somebody best rattle his cage and tell him to step up and anno…"

doctorhugo replied Jan 1, 2010 to Let me see if I have this right...

6 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Roger R.

"ALL. With all due respect I'd suggest we drop this reference to HOPE. Hope and Chan…"

doctorhugo replied Jan 1, 2010 to Obama Failures Will Lead to Conservative Revolution

31 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Jim Robinson

"Dave. I'm a positive oriented guy, but there is one thing that I continue to drop in…"

doctorhugo replied Jan 1, 2010 to Obama Failures Will Lead to Conservative Revolution

31 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Jim Robinson

"Coincidentally about the same time your post was made I made one here relative to Ob…"

doctorhugo replied Dec 24, 2009 to Enough!

83 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by whackamole

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Earl B.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service