Tony DiGiacomo's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"Chuck Norris"

Tony DiGiacomo replied Oct 14, 2009 to Who would Be a good conservative President??

418 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Bob S USNR

"He should give it to the family of the kid that got beat to death in Chicago. That w…"

Tony DiGiacomo replied Oct 13, 2009 to What"s Obama Going to Do With $1.4 Million Noble Prize for Peace???

5 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Wise Owl

"I'm sounding like a broken record, but I agree with Jim 100% as usual."

Tony DiGiacomo replied Oct 7, 2009 to

just now

"Ok, please don't jump all over me for the following. I welcome all this. Why? Simpl…"

Tony DiGiacomo replied Sep 25, 2009 to Obama Orders Israel to "End the Occupation" as he Sucks Up to Islam.

21 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Judith D. Chismar

"Absolutely Jim, the "strange" weather patterns obviously mean something to those of…"

Tony DiGiacomo replied Sep 24, 2009 to Obama Orders Israel to "End the Occupation" as he Sucks Up to Islam.

21 Sep 25, 2009

"I've been waiting for this. God is about to remove our blessings, and His protection…"

Tony DiGiacomo replied Sep 24, 2009 to Obama Orders Israel to "End the Occupation" as he Sucks Up to Islam.

21 Sep 25, 2009

"Sharon and everyone else, God is in charge, His plan will not be altered. Please loo…"

Tony DiGiacomo replied Sep 23, 2009 to Qaddafi at UN refers to Obama as "My Son"

78 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Dr. Douglas W. Schell AKA Captain Moroni

"2 words ladies and gentlemen: Bible Prophecy. Why do you think the US is almost neve…"

Tony DiGiacomo replied Sep 23, 2009 to

just now

"The absolute best part about him Scott, is he'll have to answer before Jesus Himself…"

just now

"For us believers in Christ Paddy, we nor anyone below heaven can or will change God'…"

just now

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Earl B.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service