Last night John Hogue predicted on C2C AM radio show that in July 2010 American people will rebel against the government, because it seized too much power. Here are some of his other predictions for 2010:
The new Predictions e book from John Hogue:
the man who successfully predicted the Mumbai, India terrorist attacks which happened 26 November 2008, killing 173 people and injuring another 308 (p. 57, Predictions for 2009).
History shifted into the Aquarian Age of change in 2008. Year three approaches. Let's be clear, this new Aquarian Age has long been viewed in the misty mirror falsely. Anticipated by New Age cults for the last quarter century our new millennium got framed in an airy, spiritually fairy Piscean Age projection. The Aquarian Age is a time of revolution, a time exposing social hypocrisy and throwing it down either by mass vote or rebellion.
The era of explosive history advances our way. Prepare for a bumpy ride of surprises and excitement called the 12 months of 2010. If this book was a tarot reading, John Hogue is pulling a wild card year from the subjective deck of prophecy. Nice revelations await. Wild or wise, sudden and frightening or enlightening twists of fate, John Hogue frames the coming year as a time when lofty rhetoric must metamorphose into actions heroic. Relentless destiny rushes upon us so soon that even a new US president must now find his grove of greatness.
In 2010, none of us can have our past and our future too. See how all will now need to capture elusive understanding of how the past and adherence to status quo thinking betrays the very change Barack Obama talks so much about.
Glimpse What's Coming:
Real change in action brings innovations knocking down the dogma of Wall Street Banksters and economic pundits pontificating that jobs are the last thing improving in a Global Recession. Not in this new age! We will either blaze new capitalistic trails or embrace the next global economic crash by end of 2010.
Wake up each day in 2010 prepared to see the world changed overnight.
A Few Predictions for 2010:
Behold the rise of new economic unions unimagined, long-time embargos dropped.
Diplomatic doors thought forever closed will open.
In an oncoming year of prophetic surprises, America is handed its green industrial revolution by the people of Iraq.
Afghanistan will blaze while windows for wars elsewhere in the troubled Middle East are closing.
US and NATO forces are going to leave the Middle East sooner than anyone imagined just as a new and unanticipated arena for conflict will emerge.
More Predictions for 2010
1. The economy and Afghanistan are sources of President Obama's worst decisions in 2010. Read in detail about Obama's built-in blind spots.
2. There's another economic crisis coming at the end of 2010. The cause is revealed by the same oracular technique John Hogue used to accurately forecast the last economic crisis a year before it happened.
3. Experience an economic axis shift favoring Asian tigers China, India and Japan in the Chinese New Year of the Tiger. Learn how their GNP growth will be immune to the next US and European downturn.
4. A major act of US home grown terrorism. It need not only be from home-born Islamic jihadists. Watch also for eco-terrorists and crew cut Caucasian copycats of Tim McVeigh. See the prescient details about when and where they strike.
5. Iran will open up to the US in a dramatic and unexpected diplomatic coup for President Obama. Read about this and other completely unexpected surprises in global politics foreseen by the futurist and prophetic rogue scholar who predicted the time, date and outcome of the US invasion of Iraq before President Bush was in office and over two years before it happened!
6. Mother Nature declares a Third World War on human beings. See who appeases her. Read the detailed predictions about who caused it and how the most vicious final year of a violent weather decade will affect your corner of the globe.
Hundreds more predictions can be found in Predictions for 2010. Want more examples of John Hogue's predictions for 2010? Read the SAMPLE CHAPTER here.
About the Author
John Hogue is a modern day seer. He uses his own gift of future insight along with the geopolitical savvy of a Noam Chomsky to unravel the complex issues affecting us today. Voices such as these are needed in our times.
In 1987, John Hogue wrote the book "Nostradamus and the Millennium." It sold 700,000 copies and was translated into nine languages. Sixteen books and over a quarter century later his understanding of Nostradamus' coded texts, as well as his grasp of the art of prophecy itself, has deepened with experience, earning him the distinction of being hailed around the world as a preeminent authority on Nostradamus and collective prophetic traditions. Hogue's documented predictive track record into the new millennium has achieved an aggregate accuracy surpassing 80 percent.
John Hogue has received wide international recognition appearing on over 100 television and 800 radio shows on four continents. His international appearances include television appearances on CNN International and interviews on BBC World Radio. He is the author of 16 books-and-counting, with over 1,300,000 in print in 19 languages.