Cass Sunstein: Regulatory Czar Star
Makes regulations on bills such as monetizing life years.
One of Obama's Chicago friends.
Columbia Law Review Jan. 2004 Sunstein said:
Quote: "I urge that the government should indeed focus on life-years rather than lives. A program that saves young people produces more welfare than one that saves old people."
...And just a little more sugar for your TEA:
He also believes in giving legal rights to livestock, wildlife and pets.
Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel, Rahm's brother, is a health advisor to Obama.
Dr. Emanuel, wrote this year:
"When implemented, the Complete Lives System produces a priority curve on which individuals aged between roughly 15 and 40 years get the most substantial chance, whereas the youngest and oldest people get chances that are attenuated. The Complete Lives System justifies preference to younger people because of priority to the worst-off rather than instrumental value."
I find it amazing these union members of ACORN, SEIU and others don't have the capacity to understand this bill will be implemented on their families too.
Unless of course they've been promised a deal by the administration.
These are the facts and they are undisputable.
My name is Orwell...and I approve this message!
Clear DayWhere is the RNC EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR with a message to counter this one. I want my pay check for doing what I do. These people don't have a clue as we across the Nation are having an effect.
They must attempt to stop us by using their style of Chicago Thug Mentality Scare Tactics/ACORN.
What discussions is she talking about? All they have are "infomercials".
She is inferring WE belong to a thuggish mob. Well fellow thugs, I'm in good company.
" There's been a lot of media coverage about organized mobs intimidating lawmakers, disrupting town halls, and silencing real discussion about the need for real health insurance reform.
The truth is, it's a sham. These "grassroots protests" are being organized and largely paid for by Washington special interests and insurance companies who are desperate to block reform. They're trying to use lies and fear to break the President and his agenda for change.
Health insurance reform is about our lives, our jobs, and our families -- we can't let distortions and intimidation get in the way. We need to expose these outrageous tactics, and we're counting on you to help. Can you read these "5 facts about the anti-reform mobs," then pass them along to your friends and family?
5 facts about the anti-reform mobs
1. These disruptions are being funded and organized by out-of-district special-interest groups and insurance companies who fear that health insurance reform could help Americans, but hurt their bottom line. A group run by the same folks who made the "Swiftboat" ads against John Kerry is compiling a list of congressional events in August to disrupt. An insurance company coalition has stationed employees in 30 states to track where local lawmakers hold town-hall meetings.
2. People are scared because they are being fed frightening lies. These crowds are being riled up by anti-reform lies being spread by industry front groups that invent smears to tarnish the President's plan and scare voters. But as the President has repeatedly said, health insurance reform will create more health care choices for the American people, not reduce them. If you like your insurance or your doctor, you can keep them, and there is no "government takeover" in any part of any plan supported by the President or Congress.
3. Their actions are getting more extreme. Texas protesters brought signs displaying a tombstone for Rep. Lloyd Doggett and using the "SS" symbol to compare President Obama's policies to Nazism. Maryland Rep. Frank Kratovil was hanged in effigy outside his district office. Rep. Tim Bishop of New York had to be escorted to his car by police after an angry few disrupted his town hall meeting -- and more examples like this come in every day. And they have gone beyond just trying to derail the President's health insurance reform plans, they are trying to "break" the President himself and ruin his Presidency.
4. Their goal is to disrupt and shut down legitimate conversation. Protesters have routinely shouted down representatives trying to engage in constructive dialogue with voters, and done everything they can to intimidate and silence regular people who just want more information. One attack group has even published a manual instructing protesters to "stand up and shout" and try to "rattle" lawmakers to prevent them from talking peacefully with their constituents.
5. Republican leadership is irresponsibly cheering on the thuggish crowds. Republican House Minority Leader John Boehner issued a statement applauding and promoting a video of the disruptions and looking forward to "a long, hot August for Democrats in Congress."
It's time to expose this charade, before it gets more dangerous. Please send these facts to everyone you know. You can also post them on your website, blog, or Facebook page.
Now, more than ever, we need to stand strong together and defend the truth. "
Jen O'Malley Dillon
Democratic National Committee