The Best Of Anthony Weiner Being Awesome (awesome ASS ... comment added by site admin)

I love this kind of passionate politics in which a congressional member lays it down with so much conviction!

What do you think of this video?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/provincialelitist/the-best-of-anthony-weine...

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anthony Weiner is a jerk and a hard-core Democratic attack dog.  What you seem to be saying, AM (as usual) is that passion and conviction outweigh any other value systems.  This is part of the old "I don't care what you believe, but whatever it is I want to know you believe it."

The problems with this type of thinking is so numerous that one can not even begin to list the pitfalls encountered in it.  I have no doubt that Karl Marx, Lenin, Engels, Trotsky, Mao and other communists were certainly passionate and outspoken in defense of their beliefs.  That did not make them right. 

In a like manner, Weiner is a passionate Progressive -- but he is just as wrong as Obama, Biden, Pelosi, and all the rest of the Social/Communist thugs that have taken over Washington and tried to hi-jack this great nation.

Come on Dave! You gotta love the tenacity of this guy! He excites the political process!

weiner is a rude, vile, ass--le. He is a national embarrassment!!

A-M needs to find a hero that is not also a LIAR AND an ASS!! wiener has promised to violate his oath of office at every turn.

wiener made a statement to that affect when he said "I DON'T CARE WHAT THE Constitution SAYS!!!!!"

nuf' said.

e

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Earl B.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service